Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA.

Happy April, all. Because I have tons of free time on my hands, have no other obligations, and can't imagine myself doing anything more interesting, I'm going to attempt to do BEDA. I say "attempt" because I've never succeeded before, but there's a first time for everything.

By the way, for those who are wondering:

"tons of free time on my hands" = I have none.

"no other obligations" = I have school and hockey; they take up a lot of time in my life.

"anything more interesting" = Well, this is mostly true; but I just want to challenge myself.

Since I have nothing better to talk about, I'll just fill you in on all the interesting things I'm doing this month, so if I do end up failing at BEDA, then, well, at least I put my excuses out there at the beginning.

This weekend (the 2nd), I'm going down to my grandma's house near Point Pleasant. We're gathering to celebrate my birthday, my aunt's birthday, and my uncle's birthday.

Next weekend (starting Thursday, the 7th, through the 10th), I'm actually going to be busy. On the 7th, I register for classes for fall semester, then I'm driving down to Stockton with my friend Paul. On the 8th, we'll be hanging out there all day, so I'm not really sure how I'll get a blog done that day, but I'll figure something out. That night, we're celebrating Jessica's friend's birthday, so that should be fun. On the 9th, I'm driving home early in the morning (I have to be leaving Stockton by 7:30 at the latest), so I can go to the Rangers game that's at 12:30 with my dad and my brother; it's their last home game against the Devils. Then, on Sunday, it's officially the start of spring hockey season! I have my first game that night.

Then, April 29th, 30th, and May 1st, is BAMBOOZLE 2011. It's one of the highlights of my year; this'll be the fifth year I'm going. I almost just go for the sake of going now, for hanging out and just being around a ton of people who have all gathered for one thing: a love of music and going crazy. But this year I'm actually excited to see a few bands, so I'm pretty pumped for that weekend.

So yeah, those are my plans for this month. As of yet, I don't have anything else exciting lined up, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Currently Reading: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (C.S. Lewis)

No comments:

Post a Comment